TOPO-Europe Conference (ITN Subitop)
Granada, Spain, 5 - 10 May 2019
IUGG 27th General Assembly
Montréal, Canada, 8 - 18 July 2019
YES 5th Conference
Berlin, Germany, 9 - 13 September 2019
14th Workshop of the ILP Task Force Sedimentary basins
"Understanding the multi-scale formation and evolution of orogens and sedimentary basins"
Hungary, Hévíz, 15 - 18 October 2019
2nd Conference of the Arabian Journal of Geosciences (CAJG)
Sousse, Tunisia, 25 - 28 November 2019
International Symposium on Deep Earth Exploration and Practices
Beijing, China, 24 - 26 October 2018
Subduction Interface Processes (SIP)
An international conference zooming on subduction zones
Castelldefells, Barcelona, April 18-21, 2017
Joint Scientific Assembly of IAG (International Association of Geodesy) and IASPEI (International Association of Seismology and Physics of the Earth's Interior)
Kobe, Japan, July 30 - August 4, 2017
12th Workshop of the International Lithosphere Program Task Force VI Sedimentary Basins:
Dynamics of sedimentary basins and underlying lithosphere at plate boundaries and related analogues
Royal Apollonia Hotel, Limassol, Cyprus, 29 October - 2 November 2017
27 August - 4 September 2016, Cape Town, South Africa
A joint meeting of the TOPO-EUROPE Programme and ILP Task Forces Sedimentary Basins (VI), Subducted Lithosphere (IV), Volcanoes and Society (II)
Clermont-Ferrand, 2-6 October 2016
17th International Seismix Symposium 2015
Aviemore, Scotland, May 15 - 20
Here you can find more informations.
Prague, Czech Republic, June 22 - July 2, 2015
International Union of Geodesy and Geophysics
ILP Sedimentary Basin 2015 Tokyo
Lithosphere dynamics of sedimentary basins in subduction systems and related analogues.
Tokyo, Japan, october 5 - 9, 2015
Here you can find more about registration, abstract submission and other needed informations.
Birjand, Iran, November 2015, 3 - 6
- Workshop topics shall fit into the overall strategy and research fields of ILP.
- Workshops shall be international.Workshops shall be announced at least 6 months in advance in frequently available journals (i.e. EOS).
- Workshops are expected to produce a report after 6 months which shall be published.
- Workshops can be proposed by Coordinating Committees, National Committees, ongoing ILP projects or Task Forces.
- Workshops can also be proposed by individuals or groups of individuals (especially of young scientists and scientists from developing countries) but only if they aim to initiate and to prepare a new ILP project or Task Force.
- Decisions on workshops are made by the ILP Bureau.
- Deadlines for workshop proposals are January 1 or June 30 every year.
- Financial support of workshops by ILP will not exceed US $ 5.000.